Our Marketing Plan
Our plan for marketing your property
When selling your house or condo, we understand that you want to sell it as quickly as possible, for the maximum amount of money possible. A good marketing plan can help you do just that. Here’s how we will work with you to market your property. We will:
- Advise you on getting your home photo-ready. We will arrange a complimentary home staging consultation with a professional home stager/interior decorator who will walk through your home with you and give you staging tips – everything from furniture placement to wall colour to clutter control – to help your property appeal to more potential buyers and maximize marketability.
- Give you a sense of the market. To help you decide on a fair price that’s based on market value, we will provide you with information on how much other properties have sold for in your area.
- Submit the listing to MLS®. We will include multiple high-quality photos and a virtual tour of your property – and plenty of information to entice buyers.
- Promote your listing. We’ll get the word out in as many ways as we can. Your listing will be featured on our own website homesincambridge.com, Royallepage.ca, Realtor.ca, full colour feature sheets with photos and detailed information, bi-weekly premium back page advertising in the Cambridge Homes section of the Cambridge Times, “New Listing” notifications with high quality photos and link to the virtual tour on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and any other marketing vehicle that makes sense for your property and the target market of potential buyers.
- Promote your property to other REALTORS® via phone calls, emails, office meetings, what ever it takes to reach potential buyers.
- Provide online feedback service to prompt comments and opinions from showing agents for all showings.
- Keep in touch throughout the process. You’ll never have to guess where things stand with the sale of your property. We will contact you regularly with updates. And if you have any questions, we're available to answer them, seven days a week. We welcome your calls or emails anytime.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.